A delicious, nutritious and simple pantry staple, made better.
We love taking time in the morning to gather around the table, set intentions for the day, and fuel our bodies with a delicious and nurturing breakfast. Now, breakfast is better than ever before with the Fämily Foods Pancake & Baking Mix!
With a 1:1 water to mix ratio, these gluten-free pancakes, filled with nothing but organic ingredients, are so simple to prepare - even tiny helpers are encouraged to join in!
Full of digestion-helping oat fiber, body-repairing chickpea protein, and beneficial chia seeds, these pancakes are not only fun and easy to make, but they are filling and good for you too!
Fämily Foods Pancakes!
(Makes 2 pancakes)
- 1/3 cup Fämily Foods® Pancake & Baking Mix (click here to purchase)
- 1/3 cup water
- Dash of coconut (or other neutral-tasting) oil (without oil your pancakes may stick depending on your pan)
Optional for garnish:
- Combine 1/3 cup pancake mix with 1/3 cup water and mix until batter is smooth.
- Let the batter rest for a moment to thicken. While resting, heat pan and add a dash of oil.
- Scoop the batter in and lower the heat slightly. When the first bubbles start to pop and the pancake becomes golden brown, flip!
- Cook until second side is golden (15-20 seconds).
- Serve with fruit, jam, or maple syrup in the morning, or enjoy them plain as an afternoon snack!
Learn more about Fämily Foods® by Yoga Girl® here.
BONUS: If you subscribe to Fämily Foods today, you will receive full-access to www.yogagirl.com free for 30 days plus access to our brand new 7-day retreat filled with daily activities, recipes, and support that the entire family can enjoy at anytime virtually!
What do you like to top your pancakes with? Share below!