No matter the season, these pumpkin spiced overnight oats are a tasty and simple way to bring the essence of autumn into your day!
While September brings the start of autumn in the Northern hemisphere with pumpkin-spiced everything everywhere you go, you can make this at any time of year to bring a fun and delicious twist to your morning!
With its ability to store nicely in the fridge for a few days, this can be prepped ahead of time, making it a great meal to have with very little effort. Get creative with your toppings or try our suggestions below.
Yoga Girl® Kitchen's Cozy Pumpkin Spiced Overnight Oats
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup or agave (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 banana, mashed (to add in after chilling right before serving. Save the other half of banana for garnishing on top.)
- Chopped walnuts (pecans work great too!)
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Sliced banana
- In a large bowl, combine non-dairy milk, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Mix until completely combined, then fold in rolled oats until well mixed.
- Cover, then store in refrigerator overnight (or at least an hour until cool and thickened).
- Before serving, stir in optional mashed banana, then top with chopped walnuts, vegan chocolate chips, and sliced bananas.
This recipe can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts below!