This creamy, delicious, nourishing soup requires minimal prep time while providing maximum nutrients and digestive support.
Incorporating more raw foods into your diet will help you keep your cholesterol levels balanced and provide fiber and antioxidants to your body.
Avocados have a wide array of health benefits, they supports hair, skin and nail growth, as well as provides the body with antioxidants and healthy fats.
The healthy fats help to support heart health, and they also make you stay full for longer!
Add in the iron from the spinach, the protein and amino acids from the broccoli and you have yourself a nourishing, raw soup ready in minutes. Just chop everything up and add to the blender with hot water, and power up on this delicious raw avocado soup!
Raw Avocado Soup
- 2 avocados
- ½ broccoli crown
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 small chunk yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- S & P to taste
- ½ red bell pepper chopped (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients except the bell pepper in a blender. Go easy with the onion and the garlic-start with half of each and then slowly add slightly more to taste.
- When blended, the onions can become slightly overpowering, so a little bit will go a long way.
- Add just enough hot water to get the blender going and start blending. Add more hot water little by little until you have the perfect consistency for your soup.
- Taste and add more onion and garlic if needed. Add more salt and pepper if necessary and serve with pieces of chopped bell pepper for garnish.