New Moon Intention Setting Ceremony: Yoga Girl® LIVE favorite_border
Gentle - 120m
Live at: 6:00 pm - 10:00 am, May 22nd 2020
Teacher: Rachel Brathen
Class type: Full Body
There is no going back. There is only moving forward. Letting go hurts with all its growing pains, but starting fresh offers new opportunites. New life.
Use the energy of the new moon to set intentions that match who you are becoming together for the upcoming lunar cycle and beyond. For this practice, bring all of your sacred items, crystals, feathers, candles, incense, tea and a journal. Ground through meditation, then open and clear the energetic channels with a gentle flow. Start by warming up the spine, wrists and upper back, then flow through a peaceful hip opening sequence, finishing with some deep hip release and a beautiful, healing Savasana.
After the practice, sit down and journal on what it is that you want to let go of, what is holding you back, what you do not want to bring with you into the coming lunar cycle. Leave it all behind in the lunar cycle past.
Then, take sometime and journal around these 5 themes, setting 3 intentions for each and 3 dreams and goals.
- Mind - work, finances, abundance, career, study.
- Body - physical wellbeing, health, wellness, free from illness.
- Spirit - connection to spirit, universe, service, creating sacred spaces.
- Heart - relationships, self-love, how you treat yourself, therapy, healing
- Home - your house or physical space that you reside in, living area, living space, garden, material things.
Take some time when you are finished to breathe and let the energies settle. Rest, drink water, do whatever it is in order to recharge and reset. Happy New Moon!
Click here for Spotify class playlist.