About the Episode
Are you actively participating in the creation of your life, or are you a bystander, feeling out of control and like you have no say in what life brings your way?
Today, Rachel has some big decisions to make. It’s reminding her of a time of crisis years ago when she turned to Sweden to clear her head and find the answer that changed the course of her life forever.
Now in a similar situation, she is once again being asked to choose - to actively decide the life she wants to create - but choosing for yourself when you’re used to putting the needs of others ahead of your own is a scary thing to do.
No sign from the universe is still a sign. It’s a sign that it’s time to get empowered and make decisions for yourself. The answers aren’t always easy, but if you choose love over fear and yourself above everything else, the path forward becomes a little bit more clear - and a whole lot more aligned.
- Achieving your wildest dreams means facing every fear you’ve ever had. Trust that if you make a choice out of love for yourself, your fears won’t seem that big after all.
- You deserve to live the life of your dreams. Notice if your inner narrative needs to change, so that you believe you are worthy of it all.
- Actively choosing yourself and participating in the creation of your own experience is a scary thing to do - but it is ultimately so worth it!
- If you are new to making choices that will lead to living a fulfilled life, this episode will empower you to make a difference. Remember, you can do hard things and make hard choices.
- You are the active participant of your own life experience. It is entirely possible to create the life of your dreams.