About the Episode
Still deep in a mold crisis, Rachel’s entire future shifted when a mystery mold man fell out of the sky and landed in Aruba.
After a few minutes in her house with a flashlight, this man could tell Rachel one very important thing: she is not crazy.
Even after being forced to leave her home, losing all her belongings and suffering from mold illnesses, the worst part of this journey for Rachel has been that nobody has believed her. No one has been able to see her in this trauma.
This happens to us so much in life, especially as women. Our lived experiences are denied. When this happens, there is one thing that we must do: it is imperative that we trust our intuition.
If the universe is pushing you toward something, that is likely the way forward. Tune in for an episode that will remind you that even in the hardest of times, the universe has your back.
- Women are often gaslighted, especially when it comes to our health. We are deemed crazy instead of being taken seriously.
- Always, always, always trust your intuition. If something feels off to you, it probably is!
- Be present in all areas of your life - especially all areas of your home! Your home is meant to be your safe space, so give it just as much presence back.
- You will usually feel a lot lighter after a really good cry.
- Your healing is worth everything. Put it above all else.