About the Episode
The environment we live in, the water we drink, the food we eat and the air we breathe play a massive role in our overall health and wellbeing. The good news? While this may seem overwhelming, a lot of it is within our control.
On this week’s episode, Rachel opens up about her family’s environmental toxicology test results. While they were in for some shocking insights, now they have the answers they need to move forward. The truth is, we are all exposed to toxins on a day-to-day basis, but there are changes we can make to minimize both our exposure to them, and their impact on our bodies.
For Rachel and her family to move forward, it requires a huge lifestyle shift. Rachel shares the changes she is making in her life and what you can do in yours as well.
This episode will remind you to pay attention to the environment you are living in - and listen to your body when it speaks to you. The body has a deep inner knowing and if you listen to it, it could just save your life. After listening comes knowledge, and from there, we can make the decisions we need to change the course of our health for all days to come.
- The food you eat, the water you drink and the products you use on your body all make an impact on your health. Try to make choices that support your healing, wherever you have access.
- Listen to your intuition. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. Do a little digging and find out what your health related symptoms could possibly mean.
- Listening to your body could save your life! If you choose to listen to your intuition, you could prevent a bigger health related issue down the line.
- You can change your health now. Don’t wait!
- Your body wants to be healthy and live in a healthy environment. Take charge of the health of your home.