About the Episode
The mold saga at Rachel’s house continues this week, but with some major lessons, miracles, blessings and resiliency sprinkled in.
Now with somewhat of a game-plan on how to move forward, Rachel has been able to reflect on the past few weeks with a clearer head and a lighter heart - and that is when she noticed something miraculous. Even in the darkest times, grace can still find you.
On the show today, Rachel shares the true miracles that have come her way since finding toxic mold in her house. They come to her in the form of genuine kindness from strangers, a cabin in the woods and chance encounters that have reminded her that there is a purpose to life’s hard times, and when you learn to let go, beautiful things can come your way. Now able to tap into her true power and resiliency, Rachel is ready to get things done.
Today’s episode will make you believe in miracles - one of them being the strength you have in yourself to get through any challenge that comes your way. You can do hard things, because you’ve done them before.
Tune in to lean into trust - in those around you, in the universe, and especially in your own ability to make it through.
- If you are moving through a hard time, no matter where you are, you always have the ability to put your feet on the ground, sit up a little taller, and take a deep breath.
- The universe is always sending us signs. Pay attention. Miracles are all around!
- Revel in the little victories and coincidences. They happen for a reason. There is always a bright side to every situation, even if it feels hard in this moment.
- You can do hard things, and you know that because you have done it before.
- You are more resilient that you think you are. We are designed to adapt as humans. Remind yourself of that when you’re having a hard time and you’ll be able to find your power.