About the Episode
Joining the Yoga Girl Podcast for the first time since the big move to Sweden: it’s Rachel’s husband, Dennis Schoneveld!
A Trans-Atlantic move is no joke, but at least there is Dennis’ sense of humor to bring out the best of it. Tune in as him and Rachel answer all of your Instagram questions. Does Sweden feel like home? Does he miss Aruba? What is the weirdest thing that Swedes do?
From building community to building a farm, Rachel and Dennis dive deeper into their ideal life and where they see themselves in ten years. But after this big life change, do they see themselves in the same place?
Tune in to find out! As usual, there are plenty of laughs along the way.
- Big life changes never seem as hard when you are making them with the ones you love the most.
- The community you build is the most important aspect about where you live.
- Every country has its own quirks - it takes some time to get used to them!
- Is it better to be tied down with ones you love, or living a free life alone?
- You can always get by with the ones you love and a little bit of a sense of humor.