About the Episode
Do you find yourself longing for a different pace in life? Are you feeling directionless, like you’re lacking true purpose? Is your life an endless hustle but you still don’t feel good enough?
Today’s episode will help you put all of that to rest.
Rachel discusses how her family life has changed since moving to Sweden. She hasn’t been actively creating or working, instead she’s spent most days in her garden. While this change of pace has brought so much contentment and abundance to her life, it has left her wondering what her true purpose is.
Is she doing enough? Is she allowed to feel at peace with such a simple life?
We all have different seasons of our lives. Some bring about creation, activity and busyness, others bring rest and contemplation. Together, they make up a life.
Today’s episode will remind you that your true purpose lies in finding contentment with where you are and in accepting who you are. Tune in to align the two.
- No matter how hard you hustle, you will never satisfy the beast inside that wants more. Endless work will never make you feel good enough.
- Maybe we’re searching for the wrong thing. We should be searching for contentment and true purpose, rather than striving to feel successful and good enough.
- Does the season of life you’re in now feel manageable? If not, reconsider everything that makes up your day.
- It’s the little things in life that add up to make it worthwhile. The majority of our time is spent doing the little things!
- Sometimes you have to be okay with not knowing where you’re going. You will get there eventually.