About the Episode
In today’s episode, Rachel has just returned from the dealership after buying her first car in Sweden.
Finally feeling like an adult in her home country, this sparks an epic story where Rachel shares a secret from her teenage years.
It involves a scooter, a lot of alcohol, and two cops. You hear the full story, from everything that happened, to how it affected her and her history of driving.
Our teenage years are hard - but they are crucial in shaping us into the people we become.
Sometimes, we need a big awakening in order to make a change for the better. This is the story of Rachel’s. From her self-sabotaging teenage years, she was guided into a completely different lifestyle. The rest is history!
Tune in for a great story that will anchor you into the knowing that whatever difficulty you may be facing now could be setting you up for something beautiful to come.
- Our teenage years are hard - but that’s when we begin to learn who we are.
- Sometimes our most self-sabotaging seasons of life can guide us toward what is meant for us.
- We often need big moments of awakening to make a change. When you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up.
- Keep returning to the things that make you feel at home.
- Your next life change could be just around the corner.