About the Episode
Are you willing to risk losing it all for the life you are meant to live?
In today’s episode, Rachel is experiencing a full circle moment. She shares the story of leaving Sweden as a teen, finding herself in Costa Rica, everything she lost by making that decision, and how much more she gained. Now, many years later, she finds herself in a similar situation. But this time, she’s in Costa Rica just before moving back to Sweden.
Standing on the edge of the same waterfall she stood at fourteen years ago, terrified to her core, she jumps.
Because sometimes that’s just what we have to do. We have to jump off waterfalls, drop old patterns, and dive straight into a brand-new life. It takes an incredible amount of courage to put things aside for a dream, or to make impossible decisions in the hope of a better tomorrow.
Are you willing to do it? Tune in to find out.
- When you are about to realize a true calling, life will move you in the direction toward it. Notice the signs!
- Remember that to get to a new place in life, you have to be prepared to completely let go of the old. Letting go can be as painful as it is necessary.
- Always take a few moments out of your day to practice mindfulness. There is no better way to settle your thoughts and connect with your true feelings.
- You can physically sense when you are in a situation that isn’t right for you, but that doesn’t mean that leaving it won’t be the scariest thing you’ve ever done.
- Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and be brave! The most beautiful things in life come from that beautiful combination of surrender and courage.