About the Episode
Whether you are an avid gardener, interested in permaculture, or just curious about nature’s order and your place on this earth, today’s episode holds an epiphany for all.
As Rachel plans her garden in Sweden, she shares the greatest lesson she has learned so far, in both gardening and in life: you cannot force growth. You can only surrender to the will of nature and bloom in your own time.
Recounting a hilarious story (that may or may not involve lizards, jalapeños and vacuuming plants), the intricate balance of all living things becomes clear - and the path forward becomes obvious.
Grow where you are planted, align with your natural cycles, and let everything else be. Tune in for an episode that will remind you of your place in the balance of life.
- Nature exists in a perfect but intricate balance. If you disrupt one part of that chain, an entire domino effect will be seen.
- If you are unbalanced in one area of your life, follow the path until you find the root of the problem.
- Sometimes life is less about fixing and more about letting things be and supporting the natural order.
- Ultimately, the only constant is change.
- Change feels like growth when you’re loved, held and in a safe place.