About the Episode
If there is one truth, it is this: we are nature.
Today’s episode begins with a meditation to remind you of that. You will physically connect with the ground below you and energetically imagine your roots going deep into the earth.
Rachel then continues to discuss the craving she has had lately to fully immerse herself in nature: to grow her own food, to drink water from a natural spring, to spark her own fires.
We tend to look at nature as a remedy to our lives, but we might be seeing things from the wrong direction.
Nature may be calling us home. If you are longing for a different life, today’s episode will plant the seed on how to embrace who you really are on a cellular level. What you are longing for may be right outside your front door.
- Keep your feet planted in the light but pay attention to what we need to do to heal the earth. We must live from both places to make a real change around us.
- Find ways to align your life with nature so you can live in harmony and balance with the natural world.
- If you are longing for a different life, you are already on the journey. You don’t need all the answers now.
- All the little things you can do for the environment help. Keep going.
- Nature is always calling you back home.