About the Episode
Happy New Year!
As we say goodbye to 2020 and step into 2021 committed to our goals, dreams and visions for the year, how can we actually put our plans into action?
Join Rachel as she leads you through daily rituals for the first week of 2021 - the most important week of the year! This is a critical transition that you can use to your benefit. You will learn how to structure your days with sacred rituals and action items to bring your dreams into reality by revisiting your word, intention, and affirmation and turning them into a plan.
It’s a great week to rise early and prioritize sleep, to drink more water, eat healthy foods, work with your intentions, make action plans, and begin the groundwork of turning your visions into reality.
Remember, the universe wants life to work out for you! If you are clearly aligning with what you want to call in, you can manifest the life of your dreams. Tune in to get started.
- Take good care of your mind, body, home and soul this week. Remember the work you did in the intention setting ceremony and try to really focus on supporting yourself in each area of your life.
- Get up a bit earlier, sweat, create time for a spiritual practice, and then return to your intentions! Give yourself the time to write out how you are feeling, what you are working toward that day, and then go do that thing!
- The universe wants to give you what you want. If you are clear in your intention, your word, and your affirmation for the year and actively do the work, trust that the universe will also provide.
- Ask for divine help if you need it, put your word into prayer and connect to something greater than yourself.
- When you feel good, it is easier to pursue the things you really want, so be sure to set yourself up for success this year by creating sacred rituals every day that care for your home, mind, body, and soul while working on an action plan towards each goal.