About the Episode
How do you define your spirituality? What do you believe in? Are you comfortable with words like God, prayer, universe, or Mother Nature?
Today’s episode of the Yoga Girl Podcast tackles the big questions of life. By the end, you may feel closer to your own spirituality and your place in the universe.
After recently leading a meditation to embody prayer, Rachel shares not only what this meditation is, but the learnings and epiphanies she took away from the experience.
A lot of us have a complicated relationship with our beliefs, but sometimes the weight we put on certain words can keep us from a true knowing: that we are all connected, and we are here for a reason.
You are the embodiment of universal love, but sometimes that’s forgotten in the messiness of life.
Tune in to anchor back into that knowing.
- Sometimes our relationship with faith can complicate things and take us away from that felt sense of knowing that we are here for a reason.
- Let yourself be a vessel for something bigger.
- There is a courage in your heart that makes all this worthwhile. You may not know where you’re headed, but you can still have a trust in life and something greater.
- The point isn’t to know or control, it’s to show up and love.
- Nature is perfect. You are nature, so you’re perfect too.