About the Episode
You know those days where nothing seems to go right? Where your life feels like a manifestation of Murphy’s Law?
Rachel sits down in the midst of a two-week long meltdown to record today’s podcast.
From getting sick, to missing appointments, dropping tea on her keyboard, having no hot water, and Dennis almost giving up on Sweden, Rachel shares the entire story. It’s a doozy!
If things seem hard for you right now, know that you are not alone. Life has a way of hitting us when we’re down - but it also shows us what we’re made of.
Sometimes there is nothing more you can do than find humor, practice gratitude, and keep returning to the practices that steady you.
Tune in for an episode that will bring back your sanity.
- Feeling like you’re in a downward spiral? You’re not alone!
- In hard times, anchor into the practices that make you feel like yourself again.
- It’s the difficulties we face that remind us not to take the beautiful, simple, precious moments of our lives for granted.
- It’s okay to be human. You are doing the best you can.
- Relax in a hot bath today (if you have hot water!)