About the Episodes
True health is not merely an absence of illness.
It’s an overwhelming feeling of being content in every aspect of your life. It’s thriving. It’s feeling GOOD!
This may sound impossible to strive for, but it’s what we all deserve - and it’s the complete opposite of what is happening in the world right now.
Join Rachel on the podcast today as we journey toward health.
She shares her own story, from growing up in Sweden living an unhealthy lifestyle, to making a change overnight to a raw vegan diet in Costa Rica. As she transitioned to highly-processed, nonorganic foods in Aruba, then discovered toxic mold in her home, she discusses where she is now: the foods she eats, the supplements she takes, and the intuitive connection with her body she is beginning to feel again.
Why can it be so difficult to make healthy choices? Why do we fluctuate from day to day, season to season, and year to year? Don’t beat yourself up if you are in a rut with your health right now. This is a complex issue that is rooted in public policy, privilege, and even our genetics. But research shows that lifestyle choices do make a crucial difference - and so do our voices in standing up for ourselves and our communities.
Tune in today for an important episode that will inspire you to overhaul your health practices and reconnect with that intuitive voice inside that knows what to do. There may not be one magical cure for all, but there is something that is just right for you. If you know better, you can do better. And it’s by having these conversations that we can make a change.
- Our lifestyle choices play a very important role in our overall health. Let’s focus on the things we can control!
- We all have an intuitive connection to our bodies, but sometimes that gets lost as we become riddled with toxins, grocery store options and busy lives.
- Do you need to make a lifestyle change? That all depends on how you feel! There is no one magical cure for all, so make sure you are listening to your own intuition more than you do what others tell you.
- This is a conversation for everyone, no matter how much money you make, where you life, or how much free time you have. If we don’t speak about it, nothing will change.
- Little actions make up our lives. Commit yourself to actions that will help you create the life you want to have tomorrow.