About the Episode
Are we all living our lives trying to hide the fact that we have no control, nothing is permanent, and we don’t know what’s going on?
If the fear of uncertainty is gripping you today, this Yoga Girl Podcast episode can help.
Rachel shares a story of returning to her inner child. One year ago, she was lost, between homes, and realizing a deep longing she had to return to Sweden. But what was calling her there? It was only after slowing down enough to listen that she realized her inner child’s true desires: a simple life in nature and a family to love.
It all culminated in a beautiful moment with family over the weekend that broke the mold and brought everyone to tears.
If you let your inner child speak, beautiful things can happen. But it’s up to you to do the work. Harsh edges can soften. Slowly, things can begin to change. Eventually, you will find your way back home.
Tune in to begin the journey.
- At the end of it all, our needs are simple. We long to walk barefoot in the grass, swim naked in the sea, and be loved.
- If you listen to what your inner child wants to do, the answer is almost always found in nature.
- It it through our greatest challenges that we learn the most, but we don’t know it in the moment.
- Life is going to bring you a situation where you are out of control and all you can do is sit with the discomfort of that.
- If you let your inner child come out to play, you might find yourself somewhere that feels like home.