About the Episode
Being human comes with many emotions and even more fragile moments.
If you’re having a hard time taking it all in lately, today’s episode will remind you that you’re not alone.
Rachel begins the show with a much-needed check-in. Take some space to allow yourself to be the way you are before diving deeper into today’s topic. After receiving some personal news about her family, Rachel is feeling a little hopeless as she reflects on the state of the world and the suffering found around every corner.
When life as we know it crumbles in a single day, there is one place you can turn: community. Stay close to your family, to your loved ones, and to your own heart. Vulnerability reminds us that we are in this together.
Tune in to crack your heart wide open.
- If your heart is carrying a lot and you don’t release it, it will eventually become too much and impact your ability to communicate.
- Life is fragile and the order we believe in isn’t always real. Put a priority on taking care of your heart.
- If you aren’t sure who to trust, stay close to your family and to your community
- Don’t get so wrapped up in the problems of the world that you forget to acknowledge the everyday suffering people experience.
- We all just want peace - we need to work to build a life that honors it.