About the Episode
Are you feeling alone? A little overwhelmed? You don’t have to do everything on your own. Today’s episode will hold you through that realization.
Rachel begins by sharing the peace of mind she has been able to find through her spiritual practices, in the midst of the chaos of getting ready to move across the world. Longing for a sense of overall calm in her life, she realizes - there is a place to land waiting for her. People who love her have been there every step of the way.
In the hardest times, your people have your back.
But to allow someone to support you, you have to surrender. Accepting help from others may not be easy, but it’s worth the beauty found on the other side. We all need a community. Tune in to let yours in.
- Have a touchpoint with yourself every morning to anchor into a sense of peace and grounding.
- We are all longing for a sense of calm. Sometimes that comes from admitting that you need help to manage the challenging pieces of your life.
- The most beautiful things in life are the things that happen for no other reason than love.
- To let someone support you, you have to surrender. You have to accept their help and let go of control.
- You don’t have to do life alone. There are people waiting for you to open up to them. Let love in!