About the Episode
If you are struggling with your day to day routine, starting to put yourself last, or slipping on the self-care, then grab a cup of tea, light a candle, and settle into this episode with your journal and a pen.
As human beings, we are both divine and ordinary. We have the ability to blossom and bloom, but we can also turn inward when we need to protect ourselves. If you find yourself in a monotonous cycle or being pulled in too many different directions, a simple solution may be found through creating intention and ritual in your day.
In today’s episode, Rachel outlines simple acts you can take in your day to day life that will allow you to harness your divinity, connect to something greater and turn your world into a conscious, peaceful and connected place.
It comes down to infusing presence and gratitude into the practices that make your day special so you can transform those ordinary routines into ritual.
You have the ability to live a sacred life. In fact, it’s your divine right! Tune in for the steps to get started.
- The most selfless thing you can do is stay anchored into yourself, your self-care practices, and your truth.
- Think about your daily routines. Can you slow down at any moment to invite in more presence? It can be as simple as five deep breaths or placing your hands over your food to make a connection before you eat.
- To identify the routine in your life that you want to transform into ritual, take out your journal and write ‘A routine I want to transform into a ritual is...’ and see what comes!
- When you start inviting more sacredness into your everyday life, your world opens up. You will start to see things from a more conscious perspective.
- You have the ability to make your life sacred. We are given the gift of divine embodiment, but with it also comes human flaws. By turning routine into ritual, you can stay connected to gratitude and present in even the most mundane tasks.