About the Episode
Some things just feel like home; a small cabin in the woods, jumping into a cold Swedish lake, or a long hug from your person after being apart for months.
Today’s episode begins with a guided meditation to allow you to check in and find home inside of yourself.
Rachel then shares the heartfelt reunion with Dennis since his arrival in Sweden (and how Luna handled it!). With the little family back together, Dennis gets a sense of the dream Rachel has been bringing to life over the past weeks, and Rachel is easing into this new family dynamic with a deep sense of peace and a newfound trust in life.
Tune in today as Rachel realizes - the universe has your back. Maybe you don’t have to be rushing to get things done all the time. Good things take time, and what is meant for you will not pass you by. Sometimes we just have to sit back, enjoy the journey and hug our people along the way.
- If there is an overwhelming dream you have, then acknowledge it. Listen to your heart and follow your intuition.
- There is no timeline for you to figure everything out. Taking baby steps toward growth is all part of the process. Rushing your way there is of no benefit.
- Always take time to hug your people and let them know how much they mean to you.
- Hold everything you long for in full reverence, no mater how wild, silly, big or small. If it sparks joy, passion, or brings you a sense of peace, it is sacred.
- Take care of your dreams. We get to live this big, beautiful life - make sure you take part in creating it!