About the Episode
Tune in today as Rachel shares more than ten of her best tips to bring normalcy to your day, to move stagnant energy, and to clear your mind of repetitive thoughts so you can get through this period of isolation feeling whole. From doing yoga to making your bed, these small, day-to-day practices can keep you healthy and grounded in a time filled with so much uncertainty and loss of structure.
The key to getting through this time is found in accepting the dualities of life; work and rest, moderation and excess, and reality and divine intervention.
On one hand, Rachel expresses the need to acknowledge what is happening, honor the human suffering taking place, and not bypass the emotions that rise within us - only then can we be of service to the world.
On the other hand, we need to pray, lean into trust, and put our faith in that intuitive power within us all that guides us on our path (as Rachel sees for herself through her garden, solar panels, online platform and even her burnout!).
On days where you feel fragile and vulnerable, this podcast will remind you that together we are strong. You are not alone. We are all walking this journey together, and we can get through it together by taking good care of ourselves.
- Following a routine and bringing simple practices into your day can make all the difference in your mental state during this period of isolation and uncertainty.
- Life is full of dualities - it is up to you to find the balance between them. Always keep one foot planted in reality so you can be of service, and the other foot planted in the divine power that guides you on your path in ways you may not understand.
- Gratitude can be found even in the most challenging of times.
- You can’t make a change in the world if you are not whole on the inside. The moment you start to feel whole, you’ll have the capacity to help those in need. That’s how to save the world - do the inner work so you can do the outer work.
- If you are in need of yoga and movement during this time, join us on yogagirl.com for free yoga during our #30DaysofSpace challenge!