About the Episode
What should you do when you want to let go, but can’t?
In today’s Yoga Girl podcast Rachel is not only battling pneumonia, she is battling her own mind as well.
In order to heal, we need to rest. But what if resting just gives rise to anxious thoughts, limiting beliefs and the added pressure of feeling like a failure?
The truth is, life will always throw us curveballs that remind us we are not in control. The only thing we can do from there is to pray, to ask for help, and to sit with it.
Tune in as Rachel shares a story that shines a light on the path toward healing.
- When healing from an illness, the most important thing to do is what feels intuitively good to you. If that is sitting on the couch, perfect! But if sitting is making you feel worse, allow yourself to do what you need.
- The hardest part of getting through any adversity is often your mind telling you that you can’t.
- Logically, we can understand when we are not in control, but the act of letting go is much harder!
- If you’re having trouble letting go, pray. Ask for divine help and help from those around you.
- Remember that letting go is a process. Let it take time.