About the Episode
It’s time for the most important - and most anticipated - Yoga Girl Podcast of the year!
With 2022 approaching, call in the year meant for you in this yearly ritual and intention setting ceremony.
Join Rachel to dance, shake, ground, and journal your way into 2022. Focusing on the four main areas of your life - your home, body, mind, and soul - you will close a chapter and define what comes next.
What core needs do you have for 2022? What boundaries do you want to set? What self-care practices are coming with you? What is your dream life if you were free of all limitations?
It’s up to you - and it starts right now.
Everything that came your way this year brought you to this place. Now the universe is waiting to see what you’ll make of it. It’s listening! Tune in to actively participate in the creation of your life.
To listen to People Everywhere (Still Alive) by Khruangbin, click here.
- Set aside plenty of time for this practice. Setting your intentions for the New Year takes dedication and presence.
- Prepare your altar space before you begin. You will need a journal, pen, and something from each of the four elements (fire, air, earth and water).
- The four main areas of your life are your Home, Mind, Body and Soul. These areas can overlap slightly, so decide how you want to define goals and action steps for them in your life.
- You will be contemplating everything from your dream life, to boundaries you want to set, and core needs you have for 2022 in this practice.
- By the end of the episode, you will have a clear intention, affirmation, and word of the year set for 2022. Rachel shares a midnight ritual to anchor into them as 2022 arrives