About the Episode
As of last week, Rachel received the devastating news that she has dangerously high levels of mold in her house.
Her family has had to move out immediately, get tested for mycotoxins, find contractors, doctors and mold experts that can help, and they will possibly lose all of their belongings… including their home.
Trigger warning – bring tissues for this episode.
After years of taking great care of herself and her family (eating vegan, taking supplements, investing in water and air filtration systems, etc) it has been a complete mystery as to why Rachel is constantly feeling unwell. The answer came with the results to a mold test that told them to get out now.
In today’s episode, Rachel shares openly about this entire experience. How did she find the mold in her house? What tests did she use? How can you get rid of mold? What impact does this have on your health and wellbeing? And if there is a solution to this… what is it?
Tune in for the whole story, and send Rachel, Lea and Dennis lots of love in the coming weeks.
For more resources on mold, follow @drjillcrista, @dr.jess.md, @themoldguy, @pjharlowwellness, @frolicandflow, @survivingmold, and @lifeaftermold on Instagram.
- If you are in good health and living in a mold free home, don’t take it for granted. Enjoy every moment and cherish your health and surroundings.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of mold exposure, be sure to get your house tested. Don’t wait if you think you could have a mold problem, as you could have toxins in your body as well.
- If you are going through something devastating, allow yourself to process; cry, grieve, punch a pillow, or scream. Get the emotions flowing and out of the body in order to release.
- Your health matters more than material things, houses, or any possessions.
- Remember, no matter what, as long as you have your family and your health, everything will work out, no matter how devastating it might be in the moment.