About the Episode
Did the stars predict what happened in 2020? What’s the forecast for 2021?
This week Yoga Girl®️’s resident astrologer, Debra Silverman, joins the podcast to talk about these immense questions and how you can use astrology and your own natal chart as a roadmap through life.
Learning about your astrological configuration can help you to unlock the secrets of your life path. When you study astrology you see into other worlds, and your discernment becomes very sensitized. The world changes when you fall in love with you! Astrology can teach you how you love, how you act, what motivates you and… it gives you a permission slip to come home to yourself.
Tune in as Debra helps to peel back the layers of 2020 and 2021 and gives you the tools to embrace your true, authentic self.
- Astrology helps you to cultivate a relationship with yourself. It gives you a permission slip to find out your nature and accept yourself as you are. You can learn to balance your chart by studying it and finding out what is missing.
- The astrology for the next few months will require us to move slowly, to not resist, and to be gentle with ourselves. Keep your heart open and know you are not alone. We are all in this together.
- You are supported by invisible angels on the earth. The stars are blessing you. Ask for help and guidance when you need it, and pray that the lessons are gentle and help you grow.
- When searching for your life’s purpose, find Saturn in your chart. That will help you to understand what it is you volunteered to do when you came into this world.
- When reading your birth chart, keep it simple. Start with your Sun sign which represents your identity, your Moon sign which represents your emotions and your inner world, and then read your Rising sign, which represents your higher-self.