About the Episode
The best way to have a great day is to start your day off GREAT!
On this week’s episode, Rachel shares her sacred morning routine in 10 steps, why you absolutely should cultivate a morning ritual and how carving out time for self-care first thing in the AM can (and will!) profoundly change your life.
What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Many of us reach for our phones or hit the snooze button. A great day begins from the inside out, so before you dive headfirst into what the day has in store for you make sure you are feeling grounded and ready!
The Yoga Girl Morning Routine is designed to bring body, mind and heart into alignment. With a dedicated space to feel, move, dance and breathe every single morning you set yourself up for success, no matter what the rest of the day brings.
Even if rising at 5am isn’t possible for you, there are definitely small (and big!) changes you can implement that will turn your world around.
This episode will inspire you to create change around how you wake up, guide you through the 10 steps to have an epic morning, and inspire you to implement changes that create long-lasting growth.
Tune in to create your own epic morning routine!
Rachel’s 10 steps are as follows:
- Cultivate a great morning routine and make it habitual by doing the same thing, in the same order, in the same place and at the same time. As Jay Shetty says: location has energy, and time has memory!
- Prepare for your rising the night before. Make everything easy in the morning so that you don’t have to do much to enter your sacred space and begin your morning routine.
- Small, incremental changes are great, but to get out of a funk we often need something drastic. Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone!
- Adapt your morning routine to fit your lifestyle - there is no “one size fits all”!
- Implementing an amazing morning routine takes discipline, but the reward is massive. Stick with it!
- Make sure you shift your bedtime along with an earlier rise so you get adequate rest.