About the Episode
Are you struggling to find your purpose, looking to find genuine ways to be of service, or trying to figure out how to cultivate a fulfilling life that celebrates all of your passions? This week’s podcast guest can help you with all of the above!
New York Times bestselling author and multi-passionate entrepreneur Marie Forleo joins Rachel this week to discuss why everything is “figureoutable”.
Marie shares how to apply your gifts to the world and the tools you have to figure out all of life’s challenges. When you look at life with a positive mindset, everything is possible!
This podcast will remind you that you don’t have to listen to anyone but your own inner voice. You can define your own version of success as long as you follow what lights you up and allow your passions to evolve and change - while figuring everything out along the way.
- Your purpose is not singular. You are constantly evolving and changing!
- You have the permission to pursue multiple passions. You can figure out how to incorporate everything that lights you up into your life.
- When searching for your purpose ask yourself this: is there something that sparks joy and passion in my life that I want to bring to other people?
- There is so much freedom and joy that comes from not trying to fit inside a box. The more you can set yourself free, the happier and more innovative you become.
- Comparison is the kryptonite of creativity! Don’t compare yourself to others - define your version of success and work toward it.
More About Marie Forleo
Marie Forleo is a New York Times bestselling, a multi-passionate entrepreneur and philanthropist and one of the most inspiring people on the Internet right now.
Marie's new book Everything is Figureoutable is a self-help book that will retrain your brain to think more creatively and positively in the face of setbacks. Pick up a copy! You will learn:
- The habit that makes it 42 percent more likely you'll achieve your goals.
- How to overcome a lack of time and money.
- How to deal with criticism and imposter syndrome.
As mentioned in the podcast episode, Marie is the host of an award-winning weekly show called MarieTV. The show is full of wit, wisdom and actionable ideas to help you create a business and a life you love.
If you are interested in diving deeper, join Marie's B-School, an online business training which has helped over 55,000 entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.