About the Episode
This week’s episode is a special one as Rachel has on the ultimate guest, her hilarious and down to earth husband, Dennis Schoneveld! Rachel and Dennis are recording from Aruba on their 10th wedding anniversary as they have found themselves at home, like the rest of us.
Tune in as they discuss everything a husband and wife would discuss during this time of isolation, from how they reacted to Luna getting tested for the virus to Dennis’ opinion on the amount of rice they currently have in the cupboard. Ultimately, as they work to protect their team and business during this challenging time, Rachel and Dennis share how to be of service to those in need.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Rachel and Dennis episode if they didn’t address your Instagram questions. Find out if they will have another baby, if they use any form of THC to calm down, and if Dennis thinks of himself as ‘clingy’.
Tune in for a family quarantine episode not to be missed - funny, heartfelt, honest, and real.
- As a couple, make sure you still look for ways to have fun right now! A good sense of humor and moments of lightheartedness will make this trying time easier.
- To keep our heads above water, we have to innovate. Ask yourself: how can I adapt to this new time - both personally, and in business?
- Find something that you are grateful for in this situation, every day. Don’t lose sight of the blessings still present in your life!
- Therapy works! Find ways to process your emotions on a regular basis, any way you can.
- Ultimately, it is our duty to be of service. If you are well off, look for ways you can support those who are struggling.