About the Episode
After everything that has occurred in 2020, there is no going back to the way things were.
We have to do better and be better to ourselves. The only way through is to listen to our inner truth and show up for ourselves in a radical way.
The world has intensified, so make sure your healing practices align along with it! Perhaps the old, comfortable practices you’ve had before no longer serve your deep longing for peace.
How do you know when it’s time to take our practice to the next level? How can we put healing into action?
In this week’s episode, Rachel shares her disciplined practice of dynamic meditation, and all the factors that led up to this new daily practice. In the midst of it now, Rachel is uncovering hidden trauma, emotions, fears – and a deep internal knowing of her own truth within. Now is the time to listen to it.
We can’t yoga our way through all of our traumas and insecurities. Sometimes it takes a radical practice to move through everything stored in our nervous system. As a collective we are going through a radical shift, and we are beginning to heal.
This episode will open your eyes and hearts to the opportunity we have for change. We have the chance to create a new world where we come back home to ourselves, listen to our deepest truths and embody our inner knowing.
- We are in a big shift; both collectively and individually. When the world intensifies, we have to intensify our inner work, too.
- Doing radical healing practices with disciplined intent can lead to uncovering old wounds - which begins the journey of true healing.
- Anchor into spiritual practices that allow you to hold space for your feelings and where you can let yourself process and release.
- If you feel like you’ve lost your footing, remember to come home to yourself and center. Slow down. Be here, now.
- You have an inner knowing and an inner truth. You don’t have to listen to what everyone else says all the time!
- See if you can find a daily non-negotiable self care practice, and discipline yourself to stick to it. Keep showing up for yourself, every day.