About the Episode
In this week’s episode, Rachel is joined by the king of entrepreneurship, Gary Vaynerchuk.
Gary shares his knowledge on how he stays so extremely positive by tapping into the macro perspective of health and well-being, and not getting stuck in those micro negative moments.
As an entrepreneur, Gary has built the foundations for many successful businesses, and breaks down the pros and cons of social media, the importance of staying authentic, and doing the micro work for the greater good of the macro goals. With 900+ employees and a resume that’s miles long, Gary shares his most valuable advice for creating abundance and sustainable growth.
This podcast will teach you how to be strategic and innovative so that your business can compete with the best of the best.
Tune in for a look into the GaryVee business and lifestyle model!
- If you are running your own business, your job will mainly be to fix things – and the job of ‘fixer’ is a difficult one. Prepare yourself for the micro negative moments and focus on the big picture.
- Know what you are signing up for and take accountability for your actions.
- Have patience. If you have only been working on something for a few years, give it time.
- How much you put into your business is how much you get out of it! Hire well to make sure you are supported throughout.
- Always, always, always stay authentic when sharing on social media. Anything that isn’t true or is embellished is inherently vulnerable.
- If you’re happy, if you love what you do and if you have figured out how to live within your means, you’ve won.
More About Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the Chairman of VaynerX, a modern day communications parent company, as well as the CEO and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s 4 locations.
Gary rose to prominence in the late 90’s after establishing one of the first ecommerce wine sites, WineLibrary helping his father grow the family business from 4 million to 60 million in sales.
His fifth book “Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too” is available in stores now if you are interested in diving deeper into the world of Garyvee.