About the Episode
We are on the cusp of a major life transition. We can choose to stray away from ourselves, or we can make decisions that put us in alignment with our soul’s true calling.
But how can we know what that calling is?
In today’s episode, Rachel reflects on the times in her life when she felt actual peace and genuine happiness. She realizes that all of those times have a common thread - they were the times she was able to slow down and come back, again and again, to yoga, to baking, to gardening, to the things that brought her into the present moment.
As we have been socially isolating for the past few weeks, many of us have been able to return to the things we enjoy most, and it is sparking a world-wide epiphany. What was keeping us from doing what we enjoy in the first place? Was it a drive for success? For wealth? For social standing? Were we trying to ease the feeling of not being safe in our own skin?
Whatever is holding you back from the life you are destined to live, now is the time to release it.
Tune into today’s episode to make your peace of mind a priority, to put the ‘being’ back into the ‘doing’, and to connect with your intuition before you act.
Maybe the true adventure is presence - and maybe the answers to our questions will come if we are quiet enough to listen for them.
- We have a choice to make right now: will we stray away from ourselves or listen to what our soul is craving?
- Spend some time deeply connecting to your motives behind your actions - are they for you or for your ego?
- Always choose the path that allows you to keep your peace of mind.
- Be careful of adding pressure to the things you genuinely enjoy doing - it can take the presence out of it.
- The timing is always perfect, there is a reason we are learning and unlearning these patterns and behaviors right now.